Requirements for All Applicants
Each applicant is considered for enrollment based on the following criteria:
- Completed application.
- The applicant’s evidence of having had a salvation experience with the Lord Jesus Christ as indicated by his/her personal testimony.
- A recommendation by the applicant’s pastor (see application).
- Evidence of high school graduation or its equivalent attached to the application. Concurrent credit students may upload a signed parental consent note indicating that they have permission to attend TBC Online while still in high school.
- The applicant’s statement of willingness to accept and live in accordance with all school policies.
- All English as a Second Language applicants are required to take the TOEFL test to determine fluency in English. The test can be scheduled online.
- New students must have taken the ACT or SAT test.
Additional Requirements for Transfer and Diploma-to-Degree Applicants
Applicants should attach a transcript from their former school(s) to the application. See the application for further instructions. Transcripts will be fully evaluated and credits given where applicable.
Approved students should enroll and pay for online classes in full or with down payment by the posted deadlines or before classes begin. Late registration for online courses will be permitted until the 3rd day of class. It will be the responsibility of the student to catch up on any missed assignments due to late registration
If you are unable to complete this course, you must contact the Online Education Department in writing (standard mail or email) to withdraw officially. Withdrawing is a formal procedure which you must initiate; your instructor cannot do it for you. For more information, please contact the Online Education Department.
All refund requests must be submitted in writing by the student to the Online Education Department by regular mail or by email. All refunds are made by check within 15 calendar days from the date of receipt of such request.
- A partial tuition refund will be available the first two weeks of class.
- Week 1 withdrawals are entitled to a 90% tuition refund.
- Week 2 withdrawals are entitled to an 80% tuition refund.
- There is no refund if withdrawal occurs after the first 2 weeks of class.
- All deposits are non-refundable.