In anticipation of the TBC submission of its Application for Membership to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission of Colleges (SACSCOC), the Texas Bible College community pledges to adhere to the SACSCOC Principles of Integrity. We also commit, as a faith-based institution, to the following.
- Texas Bible College will ensure all documents submitted to SACSCOC are candid and provide all pertinent information, whether complimentary or otherwise. With due regard for the rights of individual privacy, TBC will provide the Commission with access to all parts of its operations, and with complete and accurate information about the institution’s affairs, including reports of other accrediting, licensing, and auditing agencies;
- Texas Bible College will respond in a timely manner to requests by SACSCOC for submission of dues, fees, reports, or other information;
- Texas Bible College will ensure that information submitted to SACSCOC (such as that provided in the annual institutional profile, institutional responses to visiting committee reports, and monitoring reports) is complete, accurate, and current. An institution is obligated to notify the Commission office of any bankruptcy filing;
- TBC will cooperate with the Commission in preparation for visits, receives visiting committees in a spirit of collegiality, and complies with SACSCOC’s requests for acceptable reports and self-analyses;
- Texas Bible College will report substantive changes, including the initiation of new programs or sites outside the region, or new sites within the region in accordance with SACSCOC’s policy on substantive change;
- TBC will provide counsel and advice to the Commission, and agree to have its faculty and administrators serve, within reason, on visiting teams and on SACSCOC committees; and
- TBC will provide SACSCOC or its representatives with information requested and maintain an openness and cooperation during evaluations, enabling evaluators to perform their duties with maximum efficiency and effectiveness.