APPLY FOR ADMISSION TO TBC ONLINE
New degree students are required to take the ACT or SAT test.
Links are provided below.
Beginning in the Fall 2019 semester, we will be requiring all English as a Second Language applicants to take the TOEFL test to determine fluency in English. The test can be scheduled online at the link below.
Application Fee - $25
Technology Fee - $100 (per semester)
Payment Plan Fee - $50 (optional)
APPLICATION TO ENROLLMENT: 10 STEPS
Want to know what comes next? Here is a description of the rest of the process, from application to enrollment in your class.
- Decide on your program.
- Fill out the application.
- Receive confirmation of application receipt (3-5 business days or less). If accepted, receive notification in two weeks or less.
- Pay semester fees and tuition.
- Purchase your books for the semester.
- Receive updates that classes are about to begin.
- Up to three days before the class is scheduled to begin, receive your login credentials.
- On the day of class, receive an email that classes have begun.
- Complete all assignments and finish the class strong.
- Look at the schedule of upcoming classes. Pay tuition for next semester's classes and contact the Online Education Coordinator about the classes you would like to be enrolled in for the following semester.