Choose the application that best fits your educational goals and your current situation.
I want to Earn an Associate's or Bachelor's Degree. I have not taken ExCeLL classes. I do not have a Bible college diploma.
I want to receive leadership training. I am not pursuing a degree at this time. Open to high school students also.
I have received a Bible college diploma and wish to complete the remaining hours to get my degree.
I am currently in high school but I would like to start earning TBC credit hours now.
APPLICATION TO ENROLLMENT: 10 STEPS
Want to know what comes next? Here is a description of the rest of the process, from application to enrollment in your class. If you are interested in the details in between, feel free to read about the detailed process.
- Decide on your program.
- Fill out the application.
- Receive confirmation of application receipt (3-5 business days or less). If accepted, receive notification in two weeks or less.
- Pay deposit and tuition. You may pay the $50 deposit first and then the remaining amount ($125 or $300, depending on your program) closer to the class date or you may pay the full amount ($175 or $350) up front.
- Purchase your books for the semester.
- Receive updates that classes are about to begin (approximately two weeks prior to first day of class).
- Up to three days before the class is scheduled to begin, receive your login credentials.
- On the day of class, receive an email that classes have begun.
- Complete all assignments and finish the class strong.
- Look at the schedule of upcoming classes. Pay tuition for next semester's classes and contact the Dean of TBC Online about the classes you would like to be enrolled in for the following semester.