APPLY FOR ADMISSION TO TBC ONLINE
New students are required to take the ACT or SAT test.
Links are provided below.
Beginning in the Fall 2019 semester, we will be requiring all English as a Second Language applicants to take the TOEFL testto determine fluency in English. The test can be scheduled online at the link below.
APPLICATION TO ENROLLMENT: 10 STEPS
Want to know what comes next? Here is a description of the rest of the process, from application to enrollment in your class. If you are interested in the details in between, feel free to read about the detailed process.
- Decide on your program.
- Fill out the application.
- Receive confirmation of application receipt (3-5 business days or less). If accepted, receive notification in two weeks or less.
- Pay deposit and tuition. You may pay the $50 deposit first and then the remaining amount ($125 or $300, depending on your program) closer to the class date or you may pay the full amount ($175 or $350) up front.
- Purchase your books for the semester.
- Receive updates that classes are about to begin (approximately two weeks prior to first day of class).
- Up to three days before the class is scheduled to begin, receive your login credentials.
- On the day of class, receive an email that classes have begun.
- Complete all assignments and finish the class strong.
- Look at the schedule of upcoming classes. Pay tuition for next semester's classes and contact the Dean of TBC Online about the classes you would like to be enrolled in for the following semester.